Friday 23 February 2018

Some works from last year

I haven't had much time for painting recently so here are a few plein air works from late last year. I hope the weather warms up a bit shortly so I can get out and about with my painting gear.

Rain to the North - View towards Offaly from 'The Cut' Slieve Bloom mountains - Acrylic on canvas board (12" x 16")

From Cleo to eternity (View of Egyptian Statue at Gash Gardens, Castletown) - Watercolour
Through the trees (Westfield) - Acrylic on canvas panel (12" x 16")

 
Castletown Mill - Acrylic on  unstretched canvas (12" x 16")
The above painting was presented by Castletown Tidy Towns Committee to Tom Jones to mark his retirement  (L to r) Seamus O' Brien, Catherine O'Brien, Tom Jones, Josie Jones & Ross Doyle).  

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting about this post.
If you are interested in further information about any of my work please send me an email: raftermj@gmail.com